The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age.
1. Your Data
"Your Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, date of birth, gender, email address, address, country of residence, user name, passwordand other information from which you can be identified and which you may disclose to us or otherwise via the Site at any time.
2. Collection of your Data
We collect your Data when:
1. you create an online account;
2. you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
3. you submit an entry to a questionnaire or survey, competition or prize draw; or
4. you disclose your Data to us or otherwise through the Site at any other point.
3. Use Of your Data
We use your Data to:
1. process the registration of your online account and maintain your online account;
2. process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
3. monitor, develop and improve the Site and your experience, and tailor the Site to your specific preferences;
4. investigate any suspected breach of the Terms made by or otherwise relating to you;
5. where (and only where) agreed by you, to send you and keep you updated with information by email about existing and new services and special offers from us;
6. where you have submitted an entry to a survey or questionnaire, to publish the results of such survey or questionnaire; and
7. where you are a prize winner, to publish or otherwise make available a list of prize winners.
8. To opt-out of receiving any information you can:
1. amend your preferences accordingly in your on-line account;
2. use the facility contained in any such communication; or
3. email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Passing On your Data To Third Parties
1. We may pass on your Data to other parties as follows
1. to our employees and agents to administer your on-line account and orders (including, without limitation, providing customer and marketing services, data analysis and postal and email delivery services);
2. to Movielocker SA group companies to provide the Movielocker SA services to you or to promote the services offered by us or them which may interest you;
3. some general statistical information about the Site user base, sales patterns, traffic volumes and related matters may be passed on to reputable third parties but these details will not include information personally identifying you; or
4. we may disclose your Data, without your consent, to the police, regulatory bodies or legal advisers in connection with any alleged criminal offence or suspected breach of the Terms by you or where required by law.
2. If you choose to use our invitation service to tell a friend about this Site, we will ask you for your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email from your email address inviting him or her to visit the site. If your friend replies to this email, the response will be sent to your email address. We store your friend's email address only for the purposes of sending this one-time email and registering your friend if your friend accepts the invitation to join the Site. Your friend may contact us at email@example.com to request that we remove this information from our database.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to participate in surveys designed to help us improve the Site. Any Data provided to us in connection with any survey will be used only in relation to that survey, and will only be disclosed to third parties in non-personally-identifying form.
5. The third parties to whom we pass on your Data will be restricted by law or under the terms of our confidentiality agreements with such third parties from using your Data for purposes other than those set out in this paragraph 4.
6. We do not pass or sell your Data to third persons for any other purpose than those set out in this Section 4. Any marketing under paragraph 3 is conducted by us on behalf of third parties and they do not have any access to your Data unless you yourself choose to contact them.
5. Data Security
1. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your Data. All the Data collected by us is stored on a secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us.
2. We recommend that you protect your password, username and your computer from access by unauthorised users. We suggest that you change your password on a regular basis. Please ensure that you sign out when you finish using the DotFest.
2. For more information on cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information provided by the Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.allaboutcookies.org.
7. Access to and Updating your Data
1. Where you are a registered online account holder, you may access and update your Data contained in your online account accessed in the "My Account" section of the Site. You must make sure that you update your Data as soon as possible with any and all relevant changes. You may also delete your registered online account and your Data from our system. Please note that you will not be able to access certain of the DotFest if you delete your Data.
2. If you would like to receive a copy of your Data held by us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we may charge you a small administration fee to comply with your request.
8. Other links
Please be aware that the Site may link to other web sites that may be accessed by you through our Site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites. We do not have any control over the use to which third parties may put your Data where you choose to purchase products or services or otherwise to contact them via this Site. It is your responsibility to review the data policies, content or security of these linked websites.